For information on sales in Templeton and/or Dedham contact:
Kelli Morrow 712-830-2168
To cover costs for advertising, etc., Templeton charges a fee of $20 for a garage sale.
2017 Templeton Area Sales
1. 19600 320th Street Fri. 7am-6pm, Sat. 7am-noon Hilltop wood décor, bedding, home décor, clothing, old doors, barn doors, misc. items.
2. 218 1st Avenue Fri. 7:30am-5:00pm, Sat. 7:30-3:30pmGun related, housewares, clothing, toys, tools, many misc., antique items, tires, old corn seed sacks, weslo cross walk 5.2T, color glass jars & bottles, clay & cement tile-different sizes, Stihl chainsaw, gas weed eater, TV stand-gray brick, much more!
3. 340 1st Avenue Fri. 7am-5:30pm, Sat. 7am-1:00pm HUGE 2 family moving sale! Riding lawn mower, fridge, stove, washer & dryer, toys, games, books, baby crib, microwave, holiday & home décor, queen bedroom set & mattress (triple & 5 drawer dresser) 1940’s art deco waterfall bedroom set & mattress, sofa bed, 2 sofas, beautiful oak table with 6 chairs, singer cabinet sewing machine, antique hutch, china cabinet, kitchen utensils, pots, pans, jewelry, treadmill, tons of misc.
4. 126 2nd Avenue (Garage on the alley) Fri. 8am-6pm, Sat. 8am-noon Transmission upgrade kit (new, still in box-bought for Chevy Silverado), books, VHS movies/cartoons, stuffed animals, old records, jars, vases, aquarium & stand, old bed springs (great asatrellis), large metal angel, black bean bag chair, wood thread spools, leg massager, Coca-Cola items, toys, Nesco deep fat fryer, wool blanket, basketball hoop, old square clock, remote control cars & much more! Many treasures for all!!
5. Templeton Park Shelter House Fri. 7is-8pm Huge Sale! Shelter House will be full! Name brand, teen & women’s clothes (all sizes), men’s clothes, jeans (size 28-34), 15% off all Senegence products-ONE DAY ONLY, new creative memory supplies & scrapbooks, new 31 products, nice decorative pillows, BAKED GOODS, craft supplies, new barn wood crafts, home décor, garden décor, bikes, books, movies, X-box games, Wii games, band hero set, precious moments dolls, game table, cherished teddies, and much more!! **Cinnamon rolls available for am & hotdogs for lunch! All proceeds going to “Then feed just one!” Root beer floats and cold drinks also available!! Restrooms available!
6. 219 3rd Avenue (alley entrance) Fri. 7am-7pm, Sat. 8am-4pm Most everything inside. Rain or Shine! Antiques, collectibles, vintage & contemporary jewelry, LOTS of new & vintage fishing, 12’x8’ chain link kennel, 2 wheel plank trailer with ramps (new tires/wheels), locked jewelry display cases, heavy duty store shelving, 33/45/78 records, Franciscan dinnerware, blue overstuffed chair, scrimshaw lamp, religious, military uniforms, automotive, tools & power tools, toys (including fast food toys), die-cast cars, comic books, old trains, wood shaft & junior golf clubs, seasonal pottery, glassware, barware, household, small electronics, lamps, home décor, craft items. 50% off everything on Saturday afternoon! Sunday am “pack-up” deep discounts.
7. 327 W 3rd Street Fri. 7am-? Sat. 7am-? Clothes-men’s, women’s, junior’s & girls, L shaped desk (new, still in box), Masterbuilt electric turkey fryer, handmade craft items, scrapbook supplies, Christmas tree, small air compressor, fishing poles, lots of misc. items.
8. 316 S Main Street Fri. 7am-7pm, Sat. 7:30-11am 5 Family Sale!! Tons of household items, linens, crystal, small furniture, holiday decorations, few clothing items. We have been cleaning house, so come see all the treasures!
9. 409 Main Street Fri. 7am-7pm, Sat. 7am-noon MOVING SALE!! Boys name brand baby clothes, some girls clothes, washer & dryer, stove, keyboard, Graco double stroller, TOYS, TOYS, TOYS, Melissa & Doug puzzles, books, dressers, changing table, home décor.
10. 328 S 4th Avenue Fri. 7:30-5:30, Sat. 7am-10am Kids toys, boys clothes to 5T, men’s clothes, home stereo equipment, Scentsy, Lula roe, It Works products, Lipsense, kitchen items, Christmas tree, recliner, bathroom wall cabinet.
11. 208 4th Avenue Fri. 7am-4pm, Sat. 8am-noon Vintage bicycle, vintage kitchen ware, GE electric stove (glass top), couch, chair with ottoman, printer with new ink, scrapbooking supplies, desk, kitchen items, curtains, books, DVD’s, adult clothes (Nike, Under Armour, American Eagle) girls & boys. Baby/toddler items, toys, crib bedding and much more misc.! Home baked goods!!
12. 128 S 4th Avenue Fri. 7am-4pm Boy’s 24” Mongoose mountain bike, Harley Davidson motorcycle seat FLHR (still in box), kids street Razor kick scooter (brand new), boys t-shirts/jerseys (size large), lots of kids clothing-boy & girl under size 10, misc. framed art work, home décor, household items, small dresser, recliner, end tables, lots of misc.!
13. 115 N 4th Avenue Fri. 7am-6pm, Sat. 7am-11am Electric Dryer, women’s & junior’s clothing, household items, entertainment center, kitchen chairs, boy baby & toddler clothing.
14. 109 N 5th Avenue Fri. 8am-6pm, Sat. 8am-? Lots of brand name junior size clothing, cowgirl boots, shoes, etc. Some men and kids clothing, solid oak hutch, vintage hall tree, table & chair set, other furniture, misc. tools, lots of home décor, including seasonal décor, die-cast collectibles, patio heater.
15. 206 S 6th Avenue Fri. 8am-5pm, Sat. 8am-5pm MULTIPLE FAMILY SALE! Baked goods, antiques, king size bed frame & matching end tables, coffee tables, dresser, desk, sewing machine, tables & chairs, couch, bedding, weight bench, exercise machine, bikes, dishes, microwave, decorative doors, much more!!
16. 208 S 6th Avenue Fri. 7:30-5 Children’s clothing, women’s/men’s clothing, toys, household items, other misc. items. All items $5.00 or less!!!